Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekly Weekend Update


This was a great weekend filled with football and Friends:)

Friday night, after work, I picked up my best friend/college roommate Brittany and we drove to Greensboro for the night. I went and had dinner with a friend of mine. We stayed at Brittany's sisters house for the night who lives in Highpoint, NC.

Saturday morning we woke up bright and early and got dressed in our Carolina Blue and headed for Chapel Hill. Our third roommate Katie lives there now and is in Pharmacy school at UNC-Chapel Hill. We got the great news last weekend that her and her boyfriend of almost 6 years are engaged so we had to come spend some time with her and celebrate:) So excited to be a part of the wedding, these are 2 people that love each other so much and have been through a lot together and i am just so happy they are finally getting married!!


Saturday was absolutely FREEZING!!!! we bundled up as much as possible and headed for the Carolina/State game. I can honestly say i have never been that miserably cold in my entire life and i hope that i never am again....

We had a great time though, when the 3 of us get together it is so much fun...we laugh a lot:)

Saturday night we were all so exhausted from being out in the cold for so long that we just stayed in ordered pizza and laid around in our pj's and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks, i know... i know...but it was actually pretty cute:) haha

Sunday we woke up, spent some time with Katie while watching another cheesy movie, "The Perfect Man" and then Brittany and I headed back to Charlotte. We had a great time talking and catching up in the car. I really am blessed with some of the sweetest friends. The only regret I have from this day is I missed church which i hate to do because it keeps me going through the week and i am already struggling...

I had some laundry, cleaning and errands to do when i got back so i got that done and then headed to a friends to watch the new episode of 24. I have never been into this show in the past but i think that after watching last night...I will be hooked for the season.

Really was nice to get out of Charlotte and spend time with 2 of my favorite people:) I must say, it was a great weekend!!

Can't believe this week is thanksgiving...Wow, this year has flown by!! Anyways thats all for now...

xoxo

2 comments:

MiMi said...

Sounds like you had a very fun weekend! Glad you got to get away and spend some time with friends!

We are serious "24" lovers. I can't believe they get us all hooked again and make us wait until January for it to start back up!

Hope you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Faith said...

You were a busy girl this weekend! Sounds like you had a great time. My husband was at that game too. He was in the sun, so he said it wasn't too bad, but it was still cold!

We tivo'd "24" but haven't watched it yet.

I hope you have a great week and a Happy Thanksgiving!