Friday, December 12, 2008

Better Late Than Never....

I will confess....I am a horrible blogger and I have fallen behind once again...

So let me update you on the last few weeks of my life. Bare with me:)
I will start with Thanksgiving.

Meet My Thanksgiving Turkey. Tom. He showed up at my door the Tuesday before Thanksgiving....

My Boss sent everyone in our company a turkey for Thanksgiving from Greenberg Turkey Company. It was the most AMAZING turkey i have ever tasted in my life and I can honestly say I am now a turkey snob because i don't think i will ever be able to eat regular turkey again. You have to check out their website. http://www.gobblegobble.com/. how cute huh?
here is dad testing out the Turkey....haha

Me and the folks Thanksgiving night...enjoying a little family time after dinner.

So excited about my first real Christmas tree.

I know...the star is crooked. It adds character I think...

It was a great Thanksgiving weekend. Got to see a lot of old friends. Spend a LOT of time with my parents which is always nice and just relax. Thank you Jesus for relaxation....I needed it.

Things have been pretty crazy the past few weeks at work due to the fact that we are trying to close this new property before the new year. For those of you who don't know what i do, I work for the ROBERT PITTENGER COMPANY. We are a land investment firm. I am the administrative assistant there which basically translates to mean I do anything and everything i am asked to do. which is one reason i have had no time for blogging. so unfair right? haha...
so much more to catch up on. will write more late.
xoxo

2 comments:

Faith said...

Look at you and your parents looking all cute. So glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Your tree looks so good!!

MiMi said...

That smoked turkey looks yummy!

What a great picture of you and your parents! Glad that you had such a great Thanksgiving!

Congratulations on your first real tree. It looks great!