Friday, February 8, 2013

my baby daddy






















This is a post about Sayer. I don't usually do these cheesy post but with all the pregnancy hormones floating around I can't help myself. Nothing will make you love your husband more then being pregnant. I have heard it gets even worse once the baby comes. I know I will loose it the moment I see Sayer holding our baby boy. Some days I don't know how I got so lucky. I really don't. He has been so supportive through all the ups and downs of this pregnancy. And there have been a LOT of downs.

I pretty much freak out every time I have a new pain or symptom and he is always supportive and comforting. He also helps to knock some sense into me. Sometimes we need tough love. There have been countless times when I have gone off on him about absolutely nothing (like leaving pot roast out over night instead of putting it away in Tupperware. Normal thing to get mad about right?!) and he just smiles and sometimes laughs. I have kept him awake with my constant peeing and tossing and turning and he never says a word. Sometimes he even reaches over and touches me after I have gotten up for the 12th time to pee just to let me know he is there.

I love when he gets really giddy and excited about the baby. And I love when he talks to him and sings to him. The baby loves it too because he always kicks and wiggles when Sayer gets down and talks to him. He is going to be such a great daddy and I am so excited for that day to be here.

I love you JSN. Thanks for being such a great baby daddy and life partner.

No comments: