Monday, February 4, 2013

26 + 27 weeks

How far along:  27 weeks and 4 days. 3rd Trimester!! Wohoo!

Size of baby: 16 inches, 2.5 lbs. The size of a head of cauliflower (I don't get this!?)

Gender: A sweet little boy

Movement: LOTS of movement. I feel like he moves 24/7

Sleep: I am glad I enjoyed that week of good sleep that I mentioned because I have a feeling that is over with now. I never would have thought one person could pee so much.

Maternity clothes: Lots of stretchy stuff being worn.

Symptoms: I am having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions. I freaked out for about a week but my doctor says its perfectly normal so now I hardly blink an eye when I get one. They literally happen all day long.

Aversions: None really.

Cravings: Sweets. Preferably chocolate which is so weird because I have always been a salty girl.

What I Miss: Honestly. Drinking wine with girlfriends over dinner. I find myself turning down dinners lately just because I cant drink wine. I know that sounds pathetic and so selfish. Just keeping it real.

Best moment this week: WE GOT A HOUSE!!! After a few months of looking and putting several offers on what were the wrong houses for us we found THE house and if everything goes according to plan she will be all ours March 21st. YAY for baby having a nursery.

What I am looking forward to: My glucose test next week. I know that sounds odd because most people dread that appointment but after that I start going to the doctor every 2 weeks which means baby is getting really close to being here so for that I am excited.

26 weeks

27 weeks


No comments: