Monday, January 7, 2013

23 weeks

How far along: 23 weeks and 4 days

Size of baby: aprox 8.5 inches and 1.5 lbs The size of an ear of corn!

Total weight gain: approx 10lbs. Don't know how much longer I will be sharing this info.

Gender: A sweet little boy :)

Movement: Lots of kicks. I think we have a little soccer player on our hands.

Sleep: Has been pretty good this week. I am still up multiple times to use the bathroom but falling back asleep and getting comfortable is much easier the past week or so.

Maternity clothes: yes and some non-maternity tops and dresses. I don't know how much longer I will be able to do this. This belly is growing a ton lately.

Symptoms: Nothing really. Just feeling large. Is that a symptom?

Aversions: none

Cravings: chocolate milk and cheese (this may have something to do with why I feel large)

What I Miss: Nothing lately. Just very happy to be pregnant with a healthy baby. Ok maybe red wine just a little.

Best moment this week: Getting his coming home outfit in the mail. I ordered a really sweet onesie and booties and I can't wait to bring our sweet boy home in it.

What I am looking forward to: 2 doctors appointments next week. We have our last appointment with Presby Maternal Fetal Medicine to check the babys heart and I also have my monthly appointment with my regular OB. We will have an ultrasound at the MFM appt and I am so excited to see him. We have not seen him since about 16 and a half weeks so a lot has changed since then.

Baby Nixon's coming home outfit and my 23 week bump




















1 comment:

Brenda said...

You look adorable! I'm so glad things are going well. Can't wait to see the picture next week! SO EXCITED!