Thursday, January 3, 2013

22 weeks

Happy New Year!! 2013 will no doubt be an amazing year. 2012 was a very hard and trying time for us and I must say I am glad it is over. I am looking forward to all the changes and exciting things to come.





















How far along: 22 weeks and 5 days ( I started this a few days ago. I am 23 weeks now but of course I am behind on posting)

Size of baby: aprox 8 inches and 1.2 lbs

Total weight gain: 8-9 lbs

Gender: A sweet little boy :)

Movement: Lots of movement. This is one active little boy already.

Sleep: I have had a few good nights of sleep and it has been glorious.

Maternity clothes: ALL maternity pants (how will I ever wear regular jeans after this?) and a mix of maternity and non-maternity tops/dresses

Symptoms: I am feeling good this week! no major symptoms.

Aversions: none.

Cravings: I took the chocolate milk thing to a new level and bought a bottle of chocolate syrup. No more of that pre-mixed stuff.

What I Miss: Nothing. Feeling very blessed to be pregnant with this sweet little boy.

Best moment this week: New Years Eve with Sayer and our sweet friends. It was my favorite New Years to date. So many great memories and baby boy was jumping around all night.

What I am looking forward to: Working on his nursery. I am not setting anything up yet because we are still looking for a house but I have decided on the look I want and have started to order things for his little space. I can't wait to see it all come together.


Here is a pic of the belly at 22 weeks.





















2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey baby nixon :) i love you

Faith said...

Your bump is just the cutest thing! So happy for all that God is doing in your life and praying for a blessed 2013!