Monday, September 17, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year

No this is not a Christmas post.

It has been a while since I posted. The last few months have been hard. Really hard. Also, I didn't exactly know how to follow up after such a heavy post. Things are starting to feel more "normal" around our house and I can say with experience now that what doesn't kill you does indeed make you stronger. Without our amazing friends and family I don't know that we could have made it through this. We really are so blessed.

But on to something I am really looking forward to and the reason for this post. Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the food. The weather. The pumpkins. The beer. Its just the best. Fall is slowly making its way to Charlotte. We have had a lot cooler temperatures the past week and I hope its here to stay. I have been obsessing about fall decor for our cute little rental house. Its the first time in 3 years that I have had a porch to decorate and I plan on going all out. I found a bunch of inspiration on Pinterest. Here are a few of my favorite ideas...




2 comments:

Faith said...

I've thought of you often and I'm glad to hear that things are slowly getting better.

I love all of your fall ideas. It's my favorite season too!

Unknown said...

Post pictures of your decorations! I want to see what you've done!