Tuesday, July 27, 2010

6 Months...really?!

Wow I am embarrassed to say it has been 6 months since my last post. Life has been kind of crazy these last six months for me. I have had a LOT to blog about but I guess I was just not feeling motivated...

A few things to catch you up:

-Lucy celebrated her year Birthday. We threw her a Paw-ty and it was so much fun!
-Sayer got a job in Raleigh
-Sayer moved to Raleigh
-Things fell apart with my roommate
-moved out of my house and into my sisters apartment
-Lucy moved to Raleigh with Sayer
-moved out of my sisters apartment and into my parents house
-I got a job in Raleigh at BB&T
-I am moving to Raleigh in 2 weeks!!

Told you it was a lot. It has been a whirlwind to say the least. I have had a lot of stress and have not handled it as well as I should but things are looking up. I am really excited to move to Raleigh and start this new chapter of my life. It is a huge step for me. I have never left Charlotte. So a fresh start will be good for me. Sayer is amazing. I am just so blessed to have him in my life. He gives me tough love when I need it(which is a lot) and he encourages me and loves me in good times and in bad times. He is more then I could ever ask for and I am so excited about what the future holds for us:)

Picture updates coming soon. Hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far!!

xoxo

No comments: