Friday, September 26, 2008

Sweet Blessings

Everyday I am reminded of how truly blessed I am.... There are so many people that have touched my life. I am completely undeserving to have these people in my life most of the time but I am so thankful they are there. My two nephews, Aaron and Andrew, are such a blessing to me and I just wanted to share some cute pictures of them. Aaron is a constant reminder of how God can take the unexpected and turn it into the extraordinary and Andrew is just a wild little monster and i could just eat him up. Just being around him warms my heart because i think he has the best sense of humor of any 3 year old I have ever met. Really could not imagine my life without these two sweet little boys....

Andrew being silly in the bath...He cracks me up.

My brother and his boys. Andrew being Crazy as usual...

Giving Aunt April some love:)

Yelling at a fake bear. Again, Andrew...out of control. haha. love it.

1 comment:

Faith said...

Boy, are they cute! I LOVE being an aunt too and when I think about how much I love my niece (Emma), I can't imagine how much I will love my own child. It's just the best feeling, isn't it?