Friday, July 19, 2013

5 things

I can't believe Becks is 2 months old (almost 3! I started this post a while ago). He has changed so much over the past few weeks. Don't get me wrong, I loved when he was a teeny tiny baby but I have to say that the older he gets the more fun he is.


1. He has the best smile. He has these two sweet little dimples on both sides of his mouth. Oh man, those dimples. I can not help but be happy when he flashes that sweet smile.

2. He has discovered his hands. And it is perfect timing because he is also starting to show signs of teething. Hands make the best teething toy when you are two months old. You can find him with his hands in his mouth seventy five percent of the time he is awake.

3. He coos and talks so much now. His favorite times to do this are in the morning and after bath time each night. The other night he went on for almost ten minutes straight. I think Sayer and I did not breathe that entire ten minutes. It will literally melt your heart.

4. Speaking of bath time. This boy loves his bath. We started a night time routine a while back which includes a nightly bath. We sing and splash and everyone is happy. Its our special family time each night.

5. He loves his play mat. I started putting him on his play mat about a month ago now but it took a while for him to figure it out. There is a cow mirror that hangs from the middle and every time he catches himself in it he smiles and laughs.


Becks has brought us both so much joy in his short little life. He is the best thing that has ever happened to our little family. After loosing a baby and a very hard year he has brought a lot of healing that we both needed. He is growing and changing so much every single day. I just want to soak up every thing he does because I know I will look back and miss this time in his life (even if it is trying and exhausting).

And I will leave you with a few cute pictures. I currently have over fourteen hundred on my phone. I cant help myself. He is just so darn cute!





No comments: