Tuesday, March 5, 2013

entryway issues

We are about 2 weeks away from closing on our first house! My head is swimming with ideas on how I want to decorate our new home. A lot of things will have to wait until one, we can afford more furniture and two, we have time. But one thing we will be doing soon after moving in is setting up the entry way table Sayer found at a second hand shop this past weekend.

This is what the current space looks like...



We plan to paint this formal living area a light gray to keep things neutral and open. The table/dresser that Sayer found will go between those 2 built-ins over by the front door. Now I just have to decide what color I want to paint it and how I want to "style" it. I have pinned a couple of ideas.
 
love this color and the gold knobs


High gloss black paint with a white picture frame collage. Simple and classic.


I already have a sunburst mirror.
Love the gray but if we did this would have to pick another wall color.

Navy and gold. Love the leaning mirror.

No comments: