Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A space for baby boy

I have always heard people talk about wanting to "nest" when they were pregnant and now I know what they mean. It's bad. We are in the process of looking for a house and plan to be in one by the time baby comes so that means I can only dream about the nursery for now (and shop for it, of course). I am still not sure what color I want to paint the walls but here are a few of my favorite nursery inspiration pictures.




































I love pom-pom trim. It would be so adorable added to drapes or a crib skirt.


I have already started collecting prints for a gallery wall. I love the Sharon Montrose baby animal prints. We will definitely be adding a few of these to the nursery.













































I love mint & yellow. I think a mint color will more then likely be the wall color and I plan to have a few yellow accents. Nothing too "themey" because thats not my style but I like the colors together.

I have been in love with these drapes that Erika from Urban Grace Interiors had made for her little girls nursery a few years ago ever since she posted them. I want something like this. I also love the bamboo shades.

I also want to do something cool for book storage. We plan to read a lot to this baby boy. I have seen a lot of neat ideas on Pinterest with shelves, hanging crates, etc.

I am working on a DIY for his crib mobile. I found this adorable mobile on Etsy but I just can't see spending that much money on something I think I could make myself. I am going to give it a try!

Lots of ideas going around in this crazy pregnant head of mine so I am sure this wont be the last nursery post.

No comments: