My sweet friend and Bridesmaid, Lauren, tagged me in this 20 questions thing and I figured it would be a good way to ease myself back into blogging. I have been ab awful blogger recently. Since Sayer and I got engaged I have just not had a lot of extra time or energy after work to blog. I know I know...not a good excuse. Who knew wedding planning was so stressful! Stressful but well worth it :)
Rule #1: The tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any questions they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Rule #2: Tag 4 people to do this quiz (I've tagged 2). The tag-ee must state who tagged them.
1. What is one word that can be used to describe you?
Creative. I feel very blessed to have the creative gene (I get it from my Mom) and I have really enjoyed doing a lot of crafty things for our wedding this September. I cant wait to see it all come together! I started my own Etsy business creating personalized stickers for events about a year ago and have also been working on wedding invitation designs that I will eventually have on there as well...I have only had a few orders but I am hoping to be able to do more with it in the future. What would you say your word is Marj?
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
I know this sounds cheesy but my dreams are already coming true...I met the the perfect man for me, we are getting married this September, I have a great job and with in a few years we hope to be starting a family. Life does not get much better then that :) I would love to know what Ginny's dream is!
3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Pay off my student loans, maybe buy a house for me and Sayer and save the rest!
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
A good laugh :)
5. What is your bedtime routine?
Wash my face, brush my teeth and then I usually read until I cant keep my eyes open...
6. What activities did you do in High School? If you could go back, would you do the same or something different?
I cheered and was very involved in my church youth group. I think the only thing I would change if I could go back would be to not be so concerned with boys and just have fun with my friends :)
7. What kind of books do you read?
Chic lit. Its me guilty pleasure. Also, I recently read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo series and LOVED it...could not put it down.
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
I would love to be planning events and raising a family. Anyone who knows me well knows that I can't wait to have babies :)
9. What's your favorite piece of clothing you own?
right now, my wedding dress...its amazing!
10. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
thats personal :)
11. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Check my email, facebook and the weather.
12. If you could have any job, regardless of income, what would it be?
I would have my own event planning business but have assitants so all the stress would not be on me. I would love to plan weddings for other people.
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I would not change my name. I love it. My Mom picked it out just for me. I dont know anyone with my name. It makes me unique :)
14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?
Sun. no question. I am a sun girl all the way.
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Pasta. I love carbs!
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
hmmm...there are lots of things. I would say the top two are meeting friends in the blogging world and being able to keep my family and freinds up to date (althought I have NOT been good at it lately) on things going on in my life.
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
Salty. Cheese and crackers are my favorite salty snack.
18. What items are in your purse right now?
We recently traveled to London so I am carrying an EXTREMELY smaller purse then normal bc I didnt want to carry around a huge purse in the city. Right now I have my phone, carmex chap stick, passport, 5 dollars, my debit card and license oh and some cuticle oil. I am addicted to that stuff.
19. What is the best memory you have of you and the person that tagged you in their 20 questions?
I would say so far her wedding day (not that we did not have TONS of fun memories before that). It was such a blessing to be a part of Lauren and Zach's wedding. The wedding was BEAUTIFUL and everyone had such a great time. I loved dancing with Lauren and all the bridesmaids and celebrating her day...I cant wait for her to be a part of mine in a few months :)
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn't?
Bravo. I. AM. ADDICTED. I cant stop watching the housewives, its pathetic...and Bethany is my favorite. I wish we were friends. Its sad, but I do. She cracks me up and always puts a smile on my face. I even got Sayer to watch a few episodes with me last night :)