Thursday, August 6, 2009

Almost the weekend and a few pictures

Sorry for not posting much lately. It has been busy on the home front. Lupron is making me feel not so great lately so I am pretty tired and run down at night/weekends. Lucy has also been sick with some stomach bug so that has a been a big pain too...
but enough of the complaining. Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks:)



















I got to spend some time with my roomates from college, Brittany and Katie. Katie, the one on the right is getting married next June so she came in town for a little wedding planning/dress shopping:)
















My good friend from College, Lauren got married a few weeks ago. here are all the bridesmaids getting ready before the wedding...

















The happy couple. congrats Lauren and Zach:)


Hope everyone has a great Thursday! ITS ALMOST THE WEEKEND!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!
I am running the Carolina Panthers 5k this weekend and then heading the lake with some friends so it should be a good one...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hey April! I LOVE the bridesmaids dresses! You all looked gorgeous! I wanted to run this weekend too! To many other things going on! Have fun and run fast!