Happy Hump Day Everyone! Things are looking up....
After a week of dreadful cold/rainy weather the sun is finally SHINING and i can not tell you how happy that makes me. I got to wear Sandals today. which also makes me happy. This is probably going to be one of those random, rambling post that makes no sense, so just prepare yourself.
I have recently become obsessed with the Pioneer Woman. I could read her blog for days...it NEVER stops. I would love to blog like that. she rocks. Just wanted to throw her a shout out, not that she will see this. but just in case.
So I recently blogged about my love life gone bad and then i just read that and realized how pathetic i must sound to all of you bloggers out there. I know God has a plan for my life. I guess sometimes it is just hard to see the big picture when you are having a personal pity party. I seem to have those often.
I never did the "25 Things" on facebook so I think I will just do it on my blog...here goes.
1. I am deathly afraid of crickets. Yes, crickets. The thought of them jumping around freaks me out because you never know if their next jump might be on you. Seriously keeps me up at night. Ask my family and roommates.
2. I have a younger sister who could be my twin. Only brunette.
3. I live with someone I met on craigslist and she is great.
4. I was the president of my 6th grade class. Ha.
5. I still love Hanson and listen to them on my iPod.
6. If I could have any job I would be a wedding planner…There is nothing better than seeing 2 people who are head over heels in love. It’s contagious.
7. I LOVE CHEESE.
8. My best friend is Jesus Christ. He is the only person who has never let me down.
9. I drive a CAROLINA blue pickup truck. Some call it the “Danger Ranger” but I prefer “Blue”
10. My Pet Peeve is bad drivers. I have closet Road rage (bad). It is not pretty. I am working on it.
11. I am still close with MANY of my friends from childhood. I love new friends but there is something about someone who has known you your whole life.
12. I had natural blonde hair until about 11th grade and now I enhance it to keep it that way. Blonde's do really have more fun.
13. I have a hello kitty Debit Card. It is one of my favorite things.
14. My favorite Jelly Belly flavor is buttered popcorn.
15. I used to be a cheerleader. Go Patriots!
16. I can’t wait to be a mom. DON’T WORRY. No time soon. But honestly, can’t wait.
17. I was born in Richmond, VA but consider myself a Charlotte native.
18. I watch the same movie over and over every night to fall asleep. This week it’s Spanglish.
19. I heart the color pink. It makes me happy.
20. I wish I had the nerve to sing in front of other people. I love to sing.
21. I love cheesy movies. And I cry a lot when I watch them.
22. I can be very shy.
23. I would love to write my own cookbook one day and I secretly want to host my own show on the food network. Any suggestions on a name??
24. I don’t have any animals right now. I really want to get a pug and name her Petunia.
25. I am NOT NOT NOT a morning person.
Random Picture of Me with my best girlfriends from high school/Middle School/Elementary school at our monthly girls dinner:) love these sweet girls. Congrats Kristin on the baby!! I am going to be an aunt!
Guess i should get back to that whole "job" thing. Being a big girl is no fun sometimes.
Oh one more thing. Please be praying for a friend of mine who was laid off this week. God is going to do big things in her life...I just know it:)